The AAF Mission
- Brings members together to deliver creative business solutions
- Keeps members abreast of the latest trends in technology, creativity and marketing
- Promotes diversity and inclusion in advertising
- Honors and celebrates advertising excellence
- Develops the industry’s future leaders
- Protects and promotes advertising at all levels of government through grassroots activities
- Offers engaging programs to encourage local association volunteer leadership
- Utilizes industry expertise to address community issues
- Provides opportunities for professionals to build supportive relationships with others in the advertising industry
The AAF of Panama City strives to:
Introduce and familiarize members to others whose work involves the production, buying or selling of advertising or sales promotion, public relations and marketing activities.
Encourage and develop the highest standards of integrity and honor in the advertising profession.
Further the exchange of common interests and ideas among members.
Enhance the quality of life for all segments of the community by providing professional expertise to civic, public service and charity entities in the Panama City area.
Celebrate creative excellence in local area advertising at the annual AAF ADDY® Awards.
Raise funds and support for many community causes, including an annual media auction and annual scholarship grants to college students who intend to enter the field of advertising.
AAF Panama City holds monthly meetings with featured speakers, advertising seminars and workshops for the education of the marketing and advertising community.
AAF Panama City strives for excellence in its programs and service to the community and the industry it represents.
Where Are We?
What Is The AAF Fourth District?
One of 15 District affiliates of the national organization the American Advertising Federation (AAF). The AAF 4th District is comprised of 19 local federations throughout Florida and the Caribbean representing nearly 1,000 members. This is a grassroots network of advertisers, agencies, media companies, local advertising clubs and college chapters. Our membership is open to professionals in all disciplines of the advertising profession.
District 4 has a long history of contributions made to the advertising industry. Most notably we created the ADDY awards in 1960. Now the largest creative competition in the world it is the signature event in the AAF every year.